Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here We Go - Big Brother 10

So, I just finished watching the premier with Camille. She says it's too early to pick a fave, and she's probably right. You don't get to see much of everyone on the first episode. But thanks to BBDish, I've seen lots of interviews and clips so far, and I have a couple of strong likes and dislikes.

I really like Jerry and would love to see someone with a little age win this thing, but I'm not happy about his alliance with Brian. I wanted to like Brian, since we work in the same industry, but his interview didn't impress me, and I seriously dislike school teacher Dan. What a jerk. Darn, darn, darn. I just don't like this early alliance and I'm afraid Jerry will stick to it.

Renny, poor Renny. I wanted to like her, too. Am I getting old? I keep picking the older house guests as faves. Remember Chicken George? I so rooted for him. And who was the old guy on Survivor? Big Tom? loved him too. But Renny is making everyone crazy, so I don't think she'll last long. I'm not too disappointed in the nominations. Renny was predictable, Jessie isn't impressing me much. Camille thinks the body-builder stuff is gross :-)

Ah, the addiction has returned. I'll probably be falling asleep on the couch for the next 2 months--Big Brother After Dark airs on Showtime midnight until 3 am.

No comments: