Friday, June 27, 2008

My Latest Hubs

I had a blast writing hubs yesterday. First, I woke up with an idea in my mind, and I woke up early enough to actually write and publish it before my work day started. I've read that some of the best money-making hubs are product reviews, but other than books, I just wasn't finding much inspiration....until yesterday. Find out why I love my headset!

After work, I was browsing HubPages's "requests" and noticed one asking what happens when someone got struck by lightening. I grabbed the phone and called my sister Julia to interview her. She told me to call my other sister, Deborah, who was an eye-witness. Between the two of them, a fun story emerged. Find out what happened when Julia got struck by lightening.

Today I'm anixously waiting for the next inspiration! Let me know if you have any ideas for me :-)

2 comments:

lissie said...

My lightening story is a little too close for comfort. I was in Paraguay with a couple of people I'd jut met: and we got caught in a fast moving thunderstorm: we were sitting on an old fashioned bench seat talking and taking photos of the storm front when we realised we might get wet: I swear we had only taken a few steps when I heard a huge bang as the lightening hit the bench: I always wondered what would have happened: the people who I was with didn't know my last name: I don't think I had my passport on me and none of us spoke competent Spanish: would my mother in New Zealand ever found out what happened to me ?

Dineane said...

Wow, Lissie, that is scary! I've had moments in various places where I've relished the thought that NO ONE knew where I was or how to find me, but not when I felt my life was threatened. Glad you moved away from the bench!