Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Big Brother - Almost Final 4!

I just re-read my previous posts about BB10, and WOW, how things can change! My constant is that I still like Keesha. Camille can't stand her, and I don't really understand why. I am no longer a Jerry fan, and I just hate that Renny is going home this week. At least that's how it looks at the moment, and I would hate it even more if Keesha went home. So, who do I want for final two? Unlikely as it may be, I'm hoping for Keesha and Dan. Memphis just has not grown on me a bit. I don't hate him, but he's just kind of blah.

I actually haven't watched as much of BBAD as I predicted. We record it, but most shows get deleted before we watch. I am still addicted to bbdish. Carolyn is super-duper-wonderful to keep us devoted fans updated! Check out her site! If you are a tv-only fan, you don't know what you are missing!

No comments: