Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Behind. Again.


Blogging is not as easy as it might seem.

I had a post ready that started something like this:

Unemployed and not all that thankful
Sunday, November 24, 2013

I complained a bit. So I didn't post that entry.

A few days later I tried to jazz it up with observations about how tough my life has been, as if you didn't get that from the draft blog title. I even tried to give a bit of blog-love to some other down-in-the-dumps but about-to-make-it-better folks on the intrawebs:

(yeah, that's not really a word yet)

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I ACCIDENTLY DELETED THAT LINK? For Pete's sake. (I think that's supposed to be nicer than saying "for God's sake". I think….but with so many conflicting opinions about the new Pope, I'm not entirely sure.)


And now I've totally forgotten the point.


If that has never happened to you, then you might not have ever tried to blog once a week.

No comments: